Thursday 1 March 2012

Early 1955 Knitting Beauty

Some more knitting beauties from the past....enjoy!
I love sharing these gorgeous scans with you every week but will probably phase the Thursdays Knitting thing out. I know it's not long since I started it and I did have other plans for it, including interviews, other featured knitting bloggers, etc. However with Suzy Patterns and all my regular sewing it's very difficult to keep the Thursdays post as good and interesting as I would wish. I will still share these beauties with you and I will still talk about knitting. But not every Thursday! Hope you don't mind.

I'll be back at the weekend to share some sneak previews of what I am working on at the moment and to give you an update on Suzy Patterns. Thank you for being here with me!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love that cardigan. I'm not sure if I've commented before about Suzy Patterns but if not can I just say how excited I am? Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...