Guess what? Another garment made out of a leopard print. This time Sewaholic Minoru Jacket.
sew along and worked for the first time ever with a Sewaholic Pattern. It all went pretty smoothly and I really, really like my new jacket. The fabric is a relatively cheap fleece I bought on ebay last year by mistake. That is right, by mistake. I was looking for stretch leopard print fabric for my Colette Clovers, misread the description and before I knew it I had hit the buy now button. When I received the confirmation email I realised it didn't have stretch but couldn't do anything about it.
I omitted the hood and the inside pocket because the fabric is too thick and a bit of a pain to press. I left it as simple as possible. The lining is a yellow poly something that my future MIL gave me. I have made a sort of pledge to use from stash only so this project achieved that.