Monday 21 May 2012

Me-Made May: Week 3

Me Made May is going so quick and I'm quite happy with how the challenge has been progressing. From the wearing of me-made items perspective only though. Keeping up with the photography challenge is another story.
Monday the 14th, the theme was Eyes and I'm wearing my Late Summer Sorbetto.
Tuesdays' theme was silhouette. Well, the problem with taking a silhouette photo is you can't really see what I'm wearing. For you info, I'm wearing my 1940s New Years Day Dress.
Wednesday was a very difficult theme to photograph successfully. Well, not to difficult. I did think of a variety of night time shots that would make it look amazing. But middle of the week staying late for a photoshop was not an option. I made do with the photo below, even though it's quite poorly. The theme: Long Exposure and the My-Made item my Minoru Jacket again.
Thursday theme was technology but after a 12 hr day at the office, the only technology I had in my hands was my car. Wearing my Colette Ginger Skirt.
Finally Friday and 1st time this year wearing my zebra pumps (hence the socks). Theme is shoes and I'm wearing my Maroon Clovers.
On Saturday another awkward theme: something orange. Well, I lounged around relaxing on my Lounge trousers.
Sunday I did a lot of gardening work and wore my Colette Violet Muslin. No photo I'm afraid.

Many thoughts on this challenge but I don't like leaving something in the middle so will carry on till the end of the month, when I'll share them with you all!

Hope you all have a great week ahead!




4 comments:

  1. One thing I notice during the challenge is that we really know what are our most loved patterns that work well day to day. I love the minoru , it's so warm. I really need one like your.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your photos Suzy, makes the MMM challenge a bit different and more interesting ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so cute. I love that you are getting your post in for MMMay. It's been a fun month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are inspiring Suzy, even though I know that it's a lot of work. Really added even more interest to the month (as if ogling lots of wonderful wardrobes of me mades isn't emtertaining!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...